Monday 26 November 2012

The Narrative

The story continues....

So, as I said from my last post, I was attacked by a terrible fever on Saturday morning and missed my test. And I had to make up for the test during this particular day.

My time given was longer than everyone because I was the only one who had the MC. So, I took the test. Truth be told, it wasn't as hard as I expected. But then again, it wasn't that easy either.

And after the test, I was actually confused because I didn't know what to do in the class. I wasn't there when  Madam Baiti gave out the orders as we were supposed to take our test in a different class. So, I asked my friend Min, and she said that we ought to do a narrative essay with an involvement of a few vocabularies, situations, locations, and our career paths. And the story has to be written in a Mahjong paper.

And as the time passed, we resulted in a story of a photographer on how he met his wife the first time. I wish I could tell it in here, but frankly; the time is not adequate for me to spend in front of the computer. So, I would likely to post-pone this memorable story, and to post it another time when the time is right. =]

But overall, it was indeed a fun experience. But then again, Madam Baiti's classes are all fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment