Monday 26 November 2012

The End of The Days


Goodbye Pro English, hello Finals!

Yes, the saddest thing to do in everyone’s lives is a GOODBYE. An indication to separate people from seeing each other in a long time. Everybody hates goodbyes. Even me.

The time has come for class Madam Baiti to end. I will definitely remember everything that she has taught us in all of the hours we had spent together. It was indeed a memorable memory, and never will I forget the experiences that we have been through.

The most memorable and my favourite in all time was the ‘Runway’ theme. I enjoyed every tiny bit of all the hours and time spent in making our creation comes to live. It was indeed an unforgettable experience. It was as if I was in the competition myself, and Madam Baiti was the ‘Heidi Klum’. And yes, she did make ‘Heidi Klum’ happened. (^_^)

Whatever it was, the bad and the good things that had happened in the class were indeed extraordinary. We have learned so much in the class and thanks to Madam Baiti for making it happened.

I would like to apologise to anyone if I had said the wrong words, in accidently or even purposely. And I would also like to thank Madam Baiti for the exposure she has given us. It had greatly improved on my communication skills and without a doubt; my English as well.

So, thank you Madam, and please pray for all our finals.





No comments:

Post a Comment