Tuesday 20 November 2012

Test?

During the 30th, the September badge of 2011 was organising an event on Forum. The Forum was called Maturity and its interrelations with Social Media.

We were supposed to go to Madam Baiti's class that evening, for the event dispersed at 3pm. However, we were too tired to go to her class, so we begged the Madam to post-pone the class, and she agreed to do it on Saturday. 

Unfortunately, on Saturday morning, I noticed that I couldn't even budge from my bed because I was too tired. Actually, after the forum event, I had another event on Friday night. And the event went on until 2 am in the morning.

But still, the whole week was a tiring week for me and I was attacked by a fever and didn't go to class. So, I went to the clinic and consulted the doctor. He then gave me the MC (Medical Cit) for one day.

So, as to make up for the test on Saturday morning, I had to take the test on the next Tuesday. And the next Tuesday, was another Madam Baiti's class. 

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment